Serve these Crock-Pot Easy 4 Ingredient Enchilada Meatballs as either an entrée (over Mexican rice) or as an appetizer at your next party or get-together. This simple recipe is a winner!
Slow Cooker Easy 4 Ingredient Enchilada Meatballs
If you are looking for a super simple and easy recipe to serve either for dinner or as an appetizer at your next party, potluck or other get-together occasion then look no further than this EASY 4-ingredient recipe for enchilada meatballs!
The recipe ingredient list is basic. A bag of frozen meatballs, a couple cans of red enchilada sauce (mild or spicy, you decide), a can of Rotel tomatoes and a cup of shredded cheese.
These tasty meatballs will be gobbled up in no time flat. Promise!
Make It Gluten Free or Keto
While I used a basic bag of Great Value (Walmart) brand of frozen homestyle meatballs that are not gluten free or keto because they contain wheat you can find other brands of frozen meatballs that are both gluten free and keto diet friendly. Just read packaging labels to find a brand that works for your specific dietary needs.
More Mexican Inspired Recipes To Love!
- 5 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Cinco de Mayo Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Appetizer Recipes
- Crock-Pot Entree Recipes
- Mexican Recipes
- Mouthwatering Crock-Pot Meatball Recipes
- Ultimate Collection Of Crock-Pot Game Day Recipes
Crock-Pot Easy 4 Ingredient Enchilada Meatballs Recipe
- To a 5 quart or larger slow cooker add the frozen meatballs, enchilada sauce and canned diced tomatoes and stir to combine.48 Ounces Frozen Homestyle Meatballs –28 Ounces Canned Red Enchilada Sauce –10 Ounces Canned Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until meatballs are hot and the sauce is bubbly.
- Remove lid and sprinkle cheese on top of all the meatballs. Recover the slow cooker with the lid and allow the cheese to melt for 5 to 10 minutes.1 Cup Fiesta Blend Shredded Cheese
- Serve as an appetizer or spoon meatballs over Mexican rice and enjoy!