Ranch dressing mix (store bought or homemade) seasons fresh button mushrooms in this easy to make recipe for Crock-Pot Ranch Mushrooms. Just 3 ingredients!
Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms
I have a secret love for mushrooms. I love them on hamburgers and steaks and sometimes (okay a lot of times) I like to eat just the mushrooms.
A friend made these ranch mushrooms in the slow cooker for dinner one night as a side dish and I had to make them myself.
These crockpot ranch mushrooms are easy to make and come out nice and tasty. There is just 3 ingredients in this recipe… fresh mushrooms, unsalted butter, and dry ranch dressing mix.
After 4 hours in the crock-pot, the mushrooms were not only tasty, but just like I like them.
I used a package of store bought ranch dressing mix because that is what I already had on hand in my pantry. But we also have a fantastic recipe for Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix that is super tasty and when you make your own you know exactly what ingredients are in it!
As far as mushrooms go I used sliced white button mushrooms because they are the easiest mushrooms to find in most major US grocery stores. However, I have also made this recipe with other types of mushrooms too. Any edible mushroom that is not too fragile will work in this recipe.
More Fantastic Recipes That Use Ranch Dressing Mix:
- Crock-Pot Mississippi Chicken + Video
- Crock-Pot Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf
- Crock-Pot Ranch Crackers
- Crock-Pot Venison Tenderloin
- Crock-Pot Taco Soup
Gluten Free | Keto | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Sodium | Low Sugar | Vegetarian
More Tasty Mushroom Recipes To Try!
Crock-Pot Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
A great recipe to use up leftover cooked chicken, this Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup pairs great with a salad & rolls for a fantastic dinner or lunch!
Crock-Pot Turkey Mushroom Stew
Turkey breast meat and mushrooms combine together in this frugal and comforting recipe for Slow Cooker Turkey Mushroom Stew! Perfect for dinner or lunch!
Crock-Pot Hearty Beef and Mushroom Soup
Pair this amazing recipe for Slow Cooker Hearty Beef and Mushroom Soup with a nice crusty bread and a glass of red wine for a delicious dinner full of flavor!
Crock-Pot Mushroom Chicken in Tomato
Fresh Mushrooms, yellow squash, chopped onions and broccoli add wonderful flavor to this yummy Slow Cooker Mushroom Chicken in Tomato dish.
- 3 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 3 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 3.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
Crock-Pot Ranch Mushrooms Recipe
- 3 Quart Crock-Pot to 4 quart slow cooker
- 16 Ounces Fresh Mushrooms (sliced or left whole)
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter (1 stick, melted)
- 1 Packet Ranch Dressing Mix (Store Bought Or Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix)
- Add the mushrooms to 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.16 Ounces Fresh Mushrooms
- Mix together the melted butter and dry ranch dressing mix with a fork until there are no lumps. Pour mixture over mushrooms in the slow cooker.½ Cup Unsalted Butter –1 Packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
I so wish your recipes included nutritional info.
Lady Heidi says
This is something we hope to bring to the blog soon.