Ranch dressing mix (store bought or homemade) seasons fresh button mushrooms in this easy to make recipe for Crock-Pot Ranch Mushrooms. Just 3 ingredients!
Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms
I have a secret love for mushrooms. I love them on hamburgers and steaks and sometimes (okay a lot of times) I like to eat just the mushrooms.
A friend made these ranch mushrooms in the slow cooker for dinner one night as a side dish and I had to make them myself.
After 4 hours in the crock-pot, the mushrooms were not only tasty, but just like I like them.
I used a package of store bought ranch dressing mix because that is what I already had on hand in my pantry. But we also have a fantastic recipe for Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix that is super tasty and when you make your own you know exactly what ingredients are in it!
As far as mushrooms go I used sliced white button mushrooms because they are the easiest mushrooms to find in most major US grocery stores. However, I have also made this recipe with other types of mushrooms too. Any edible mushroom that is not too fragile will work in this recipe.
More Fantastic Recipes That Use Ranch Dressing Mix:
- Crock-Pot Mississippi Chicken + Video
- Crock-Pot Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf
- Crock-Pot Ranch Crackers
- Crock-Pot Venison Tenderloin
- Crock-Pot Taco Soup
More Tasty Mushroom Recipes To Try!
- 3 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 3 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 3.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
Crock-Pot Ranch Mushrooms Recipe
- Add the mushrooms to 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.16 Ounces Fresh Mushrooms
- Mix together the melted butter and dry ranch dressing mix with a fork until there are no lumps. Pour mixture over mushrooms in the slow cooker.½ Cup Unsalted Butter –1 Packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!