This recipe for Crock-Pot Ranch Crackers is a fun snack that you won’t be able to resist snacking on! Perfect for parties or after-school for the kids!
Slow Cooker Ranch Crackers
Whip up this easy to make and yummy ranch flavored snack. Only four simple ingredients and you won’t want to stop munching on these!
This recipe is always a huge hit with my entire family. My husband loves to take a container with him to work so that he has a munchable snack while he drives truck. And my kids love to snack away on this as an after-school snack or pack up little baggies or containers in their school lunches.
The ranch flavor really tastes fantastic whether you use store bought ranch dressing mix or make up your own homemade ranch dressing mix. I personally prefer to make the homemade version as that way I know exactly what ingredients are in my ranch dressing mix. But in a pinch the store bought packets work too!
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Appetizer Recipes!
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
- Ultimate Collection Of Crock-Pot Game Day Recipes
Crock-Pot Ranch Crackers Recipe
- Add oyster crackers to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a small bowl whisk together with a fork the oil, garlic and ranch dressing mix until there are no lumps of the ranch dressing mix.
- Stirring while you pour, slowly add the liquid over the oyster crackers in the slow cooker making sure all of the crackers are evenly coated in the ranch dressing mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 30 minutes, stirring at least once halfway through the cooking time.
- Turn slow cooker off and using oven mitts, carefully remove the stoneware crock from the slow cooker and pour oyster crackers out on a rimmed baking sheet that has been lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Allow crackers to fully cool and then package them up in seal-able food storage bags or containers for up to 2 weeks.