This recipe for Crock-Pot Ranch Pork Chops is a recipe the whole family will love! With only 3 simple ingredients it cannot get any easier!
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
I used butterfly pork chops for this Crock-Pot Ranch Pork Chops recipe because that is what I had on hand. But the bone pork chops are just as good. This is a simple recipe that tastes delicious. With only 3 ingredients (plus water) this recipe could not get any easier.
I opted to serve this dish over some buttered egg noodles, but you could serve it over rice or just plain with a nice side of salad or some steamed vegetables. The ranch sauce from the chops is delicious spooned over your side dishes.
If you don’t wish to use packaged ranch dressing mix, it is very simple to make your own. Here is a great recipe for homemade ranch dressing mix.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Ranch Pork Chops is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Tasty Crockpot Pork Chop Recipes!
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Pork Chop Recipes
- Entrée Recipes
- Pork Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
- Add water, cream of chicken soup and ranch dressing mix to the bottom of a 5 quart or larger slow cooker and whisk to combine.
- Add pork chops to the slow cooker and nestle into the sauce mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve pork chops (with the sauce) over cooked rice, potatoes or noodles.