Discover 10 Tasty Crock-Pot Pork Chop Recipes in this recipe collection. Several amazing and easy slow cooker recipes using pork chops that will make your mouth water!
Crock-Pot Pork Chop Recipes
Pork chops done up in the crock-pot come out tender and juicy and are a budget friendly meat option. Here you will find a collection of awesome Crock-Pot Pork Chop Recipes that are both easy and delicious and perfect for dinner any day of the week!
Cuts of Pork Chops
Pork chops are one of the most popular cuts of pork and the chop comes from pork loin, which is a strip of meat that runs from the pigs’ hip to the shoulder. The chops can be either boneless or bone-in and can be cut in various thicknesses. Follow the recipe instructions on what types of pork chops to use in your recipe. In many cases bone-in chops are a great choice for the slow cooker as the bone and connective tissue that connects the meat to the bones adds additional moistness and flavor as the chops are cooked slowly in the slow cooker.
- Blade Chops: come from the beginning of the loin in the shoulder area. These pork chops are sometimes called blade bone as well as back-rib bone chops. Pork blade chops are usually cut thick and are are more marbled with fat than other cuts of chops. These are many times butterflied and sold as pork loin country style ribs.
- Loin Chops: originate from the lower back of the pig and and have a typical T-bone shape. These chops often have a lot of meat as well as a bit of the tenderloin, a nice juicy bit that is very tender.
- Rib Chops: come from the center of the loin, in the rib area, and have some back and rib bone attached.
- Sirloin Chops: originate from the area around the hip usually include part of the hip bone.
- Top Loin Chops: are boneless chops and come from above the loin chops, near the head and are sometimes called Center Cut Chops)
Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipes
More Recipe Collections To Check Out:
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Chicken Crock-Pot Recipes
- Ground Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Pork Crock-Pot Recipes
- Seafood Crock-Pot Recipes
This post was originally published in March, 2014. We have polished it off and given it an update in January, 2021. We hope you enjoy!