Delicious sauce over tasteful Crock-Pot Pork Chops. Easy to make, with ingredients you already have, this meal will is great for those big Sunday meals.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops
So everyone was impressed with how tasty this recipe ended up being. Often when you put meat and sauce together in a crock, the meat doesn’t hold onto the salt, pepper and spices that you put onto it, leaving one to have to re add the spices back on after. No one had to re add for this recipe, the pork held to the flavor perfectly and with the rice and sauce it was delicious. You could also make this pork chop recipe with a rice pilaf, mashed potatoes or egg noodles instead of rice.
More great Crock-Pot Pork Chop Recipes
Crock-Pot Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 8 Whole Boneless Pork Chops
- 10.5 Ounces Canned Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 10.5 Ounces Canned Cream Of Celery Soup
- 2 Ribs Celery (diced)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (peeled and diced)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- In a small bowl prepare a spice rub by mixing the oregano, paprika, black pepper and salt.2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano –2 Tablespoons Ground Paprika –1 Tablespoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper –1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Rub the spices into the pork chops on all sides.8 Whole Boneless Pork Chops
- Place the seasoned pork chops in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl mix the cream of soups, onion, celery and garlic.10.5 Ounces Canned Cream Of Mushroom Soup –10.5 Ounces Canned Cream Of Celery Soup –2 Ribs Celery –1 Medium Yellow Onion –2 Cloves Garlic
- Pour soup mixture evenly over pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve the pork chops with the creamy sauce as-is, or over cooked rice, noodles or mashed potatoes if desired and enjoy!