An easy, delicious way to make pork chops. Crock-Pot Parmesan Pork Chops is a great entrée that your family will be sure to love.
Slow Cooker Parmesan Pork Chops
One of our favorite Sunday meals is pork chops. We often can find them marked down at the grocery store on Saturday. So Sunday after church, I come up with a new way to make pork chops for dinner.
I knew I had some shredded Parmesan cheese that I needed to use up, so I decided to incorporate it into the recipe.
These Crock-Pot Parmesan Pork Chops turned out very creamy, flavorful and were finished off fast.
I used bone-in pork chops, but boneless pork chops could be used as well.
These would even work with boneless skinless chicken breasts in a pinch.
I used a 6 quart crock-pot. If you have a smaller crock-pot, use less chops.
Crock-Pot Parmesan Pork Chops Recipe
- In a bowl combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, McCormick Seasoning Pack and Paprika.1 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs –¾ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese –1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning –2 Teaspoons Ground Paprika
- Lay the first layer of pork chops in a 6 quart or larger slow cooker. (you only want 2 layers so squish those in as needed).6 Whole Pork Chops
- Spread one can of cream of mushroom soup over the chops.21 Ounces Canned Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Shake half the dry ingredients that are in your bowl over the top of the soup.
- Lay your next layer of pork chops.
- Spread the other can of cream of mushroom soup over the chops.
- Cover the rest of the mixture with your dry ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Linked up at: A Pinch of Joy