With just 5 ingredients this quick & easy recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Pork Chops is simple to put together & the pork chops come out so flavorful!
Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Pork Chops
Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Pork Chops is an extremely easy recipe to put together. You only need 5 ingredients for the this delicious slow cooker recipe!
I made this recipe for a nice Sunday dinner and served it with a large selection of side dishes. I got the pork chops into the slow cooker earlier in the day (the hardest part is cutting the onion…seriously…EASY!).
The Italian dressing mix gives this recipe a nice tangy taste and the cream of chicken soup helps to keep the pork chops moist and tender.
Now…if you balk at using “cream of” soups that is OK. You can make your own “cream of anything soup mix” that works just great in this recipe and any recipe that calls for a can or two of creamed soups. We get it…not everyone likes to use this ingredient. Us three ladies however are cool with using it since it adds creaminess and convenience to our recipes.
For side dishes to serve this with I made a large pot of mashed potatoes, some steamed veggies (fresh zucchini, squash and green beans) and baked up some rolls to make this a complete dinner.
When the main dish is cooking away on it’s own in the Crock-Pot it frees up time to go all out on the side dishes…
Reason number 50148 I love my slow cooker!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Pork Chops is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Check out these fantastic pork chop recipes too!
- Crock-Pot Applesauce Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Sweet Asian Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Bourbon Apple Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Peach Whiskey Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Ranch Pork Chops
Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Pork Chops Recipe
- Place pork chops in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and cover with the diced onions.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the Italian dressing seasoning mix and the cream of chicken soup.
- Pour the soup mixture over the pork chops and onions in the slow cooker and sprinkle with a couple of pinches of paprika all over the top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until the pork chops are cooked through.