With just 5 ingredients this quick & easy recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Pork Chops is simple to put together & the pork chops come out so flavorful!
Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Pork Chops
Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Pork Chops is an extremely easy recipe to put together. You only need 5 ingredients for the this delicious slow cooker recipe!
I made this recipe for a nice Sunday dinner and served it with a large selection of side dishes. I got the pork chops into the slow cooker earlier in the day (the hardest part is cutting the onion…seriously…EASY!).
The Italian dressing mix gives this recipe a nice tangy taste and the cream of chicken soup helps to keep the pork chops moist and tender.
Now…if you balk at using “cream of” soups that is OK. You can make your own “cream of anything soup mix” that works just great in this recipe and any recipe that calls for a can or two of creamed soups. We get it…not everyone likes to use this ingredient. Us three ladies however are cool with using it since it adds creaminess and convenience to our recipes.
For side dishes to serve this with I made a large pot of mashed potatoes, some steamed veggies (fresh zucchini, squash and green beans) and baked up some rolls to make this a complete dinner.
When the main dish is cooking away on it’s own in the Crock-Pot it frees up time to go all out on the side dishes…
Reason number 50148 I love my slow cooker!
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Fat | Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Pork Chops is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Check out these fantastic pork chop recipes too!
- Crock-Pot Applesauce Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Sweet Asian Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Bourbon Apple Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Peach Whiskey Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Ranch Pork Chops
Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 Whole Pork Chops
- 1 Envelope Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix (Such As Wish-Bone Brand OR Use Our Recipe For Homemade Italian Dressing Seasoning Mix)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (Diced)
- 10.75 Ounces Canned Cream Of Chicken Soup (Low Sodium, OR Make This Cream Of Anything Soup Mix)
- 2 Dashes Ground Paprika
- Place pork chops in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and cover with the diced onions.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the Italian dressing seasoning mix and the cream of chicken soup.
- Pour the soup mixture over the pork chops and onions in the slow cooker and sprinkle with a couple of pinches of paprika all over the top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until the pork chops are cooked through.
This is a great recipe. I figured out the different types of Weight Watcher points.
Weight Watchers Old PointsPlus(US): 7, SmartPoints (Free Style): 8, Old WW Points: 7
looking for low sodium recipes.
Lady Heidi says
Hi Janet, we have a great collection of over 100 low sodium slow cooker recipe here -> https://crockpotladies.com/low-sodium-crock-pot-recipes/
I have 4 bone-in pork chops. What would you recommend for cooking time?
Emilee @ CrockPotLadies says
Cooking time should stay the same. Just be sure to use a meat thermometer to make sure it’s done all the way through. Enjoy!
Could I adapt this recipe for pork tenderloin instead of pork chops?
Crock-Pot Ladies says
Hey Marlee I don’t see why this recipe could not be made with a pork tenderloin instead of pork chops. While we have not tested it it should be okay. So let us know how long you cooked it for and how it came out!