This easy recipe for Crock-Pot Asian Garlic Pork Chops is the perfect easy meal for any busy day! The pork chops are simmered away in the slow cooker with a great Asian inspired sauce jam packed with garlic!
Slow Cooker Asian Garlic Pork Chops
Are you looking for a simple, fuss-free crockpot pork chop recipes? Then, look no further than this EASY Asian inspired pork chop recipe.
Boneless pork chops (you can use bone-in if you want too) are simmered away in the slow cooker in a simple Asian style sweet and sour sauce that is jam packed with 6 cloves worth of garlic.
If you are a garlic lover…use more garlic.
Go ahead you won’t be disapointed.
The pork chops come out so tender and juicy and everyone in your family is going to love them!
Serve these pork chops with some cooked brown rice and a quick stir fry of Asian style veggies on the side and this dinner will be a huge hit with your family too!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Asian Garlic Pork Chops Recipe:
- 5 Quart, 5.5 Quart, 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Garlic Peeler
- Small Bowl
- Meat Thermometer
- Slow Cooker Liner OR Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Frequently Asked Questions
For this recipe we used 6 medium sized boneless pork chops that were cut medium-thick in size. Each pork chop was about 6 ounces in weight. For a total before cooking weight of 36 ounces (or about 2.25 pounds). Of course your individual pork chops may weigh a little more or a little less.
If you prefer to use bone-in pork chops instead of the boneless pork chops called for in this recipe you can easily substitute them. There should not be much difference in the cooking time called for in this recipe. Keeping in mind that individual slow cookers can cook at different temperatures. The cooking time of 3 to 4 hours on the LOW heat setting still applies. However bone-in pork chops may fall closer to the 4 hour cooking range.
We suggest cooking the bone-in pork chops for 3 hours on LOW, checking to see if they are done and if they are not, cooking longer until done.
More Tasty Pork Chop Recipes To Try!
Crock-Pot Asian Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
- Arrange the pork chops in the bottom of a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Evenly sprinkle the diced onion and pineapple tidbits on top of the pork chops in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, sugar, soy sauce, water, garlic and ground ginger until combined.
- Pour sauce mixture evenly over the pork chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours or until the pork chops are done and register 145° F (63° C) with an instant read meat thermometer.
- Serve and enjoy!