This kid-friendly recipe for Crock-Pot Pizza Noodle Toss brings all the flavors of pizza in a cheesy pasta dish everyone is going to love!
Slow Cooker Pizza Noodle Toss
The kids are really going to love this pizza inspired recipe because it has all the flavors of pizza tossed over noodles that you cook on the stove-top.
The pepperoni really adds the pizza flavor you are looking for in this dish. And there is also a lot of cheese in the sauce. Of course, if you are wanting more cheese you can add more to the top when serving!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Pizza Noodle Toss Recipe:
- 4 Quart, 4.5 Quart, 5 Quart, 5.5 Quart, 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Medium Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Cheese Grater
- Pasta Pot With Strainer
Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily substitute the meats in this pizza noodle recipe. For instance, ground Italian sausage would be fantastic instead of ground beef. You can also use ground turkey to shave off some calories. Using sliced Canadian bacon would be good if you want to replace some or all of the pepperoni.
Feel free to add your favorite pizza toppings. I have been known to throw in sliced mushrooms and black olives because I love those on my pizza. The kids however are not big fans so when I make this for the kids I just leave them out.
You can use any shape of pasta you want in this recipe. I like rotini because it holds onto the sauce really well and the shape is fun for the kids to eat.
More Yummy Kid Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes!
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Hamburger/Ground Beef Recipes
- Entrée Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Pizza Noodle Toss Recipe
- In a medium skillet on the stove-top, cook the ground beef with the onion, crumbling the ground beef as it cooks. Cook until the beef is browned and no longer pink. Drain any excess fat from the ground beef then add it to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add marinara sauce, pepperoni and diced bell pepper to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until sauce is hot and bubbly.
- Stir in shredded mozzarella cheese, recover and cook for an additional 30 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- While the cheese is melting, cook the pasta on the stove-top according to the package directions. Drain pasta.
- Serve sauce from the slow cooker over the cooked pasta and enjoy!
Linked up at the Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange!