Frozen ravioli pasta is layered with beefy marinara sauce and 2 kinds of cheese in this family favorite recipe for Crock-Pot Ravioli Casserole! A great recipe for dinner any night of the week!
Slow Cooker Ravioli Casserole
If you are looking for delicious recipe that you can pop into your slow cooker and that your family is going to LOVE look no further than this wonderful recipe for slow cooker ravioli casserole!
A beefy marinara sauce is made quickly and then layered with frozen cheese ravioli and mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Then the whole shebang is cooked for just 4 hours and then topped with some fresh basil right before serving.
Because this recipe only needs to cook for 4 hours you can prep it in the late afternoon and get things cooking while the kids are coming home from school.
Our family eats dinner at about 6:00 PM every night so I start this casserole as I am cleaning up after lunch and get it cooking in the crock-pot.
When dinner time comes around I just make up a quick side salad and set out some crusty Italian bread and serve this yummy ravioli casserole.
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 6 Quart Oval Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Large Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- Measuring Spoons
- Cheese Grater
More Great Italian Slow Cooker Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Getting Sauced Spaghetti Sauce
- Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Crock-Pot Chicken Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Roasted Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Crock-Pot Pizza Noodle Toss
Crock-Pot Ravioli Casserole Recipe
- 1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 25 Ounces Frozen Ravioli Pasta
- 1 Small Yellow Onion (Peeled And Diced)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Peeled And Minced)
- 14.5 Ounces Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 25 Ounces Jarred Marinara Sauce (Your Favorite Brand Or Homemade Marinara Sauce)
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ⅓ Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- In a large skillet on the stove-top, cook and crumble the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain off excess cooking fat.
- Add cooked ground beef, onion, garlic, and diced tomatoes to the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add marinara sauce and Italian seasoning to the pan, stir and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of the sauce into the bottom of a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR a 6 quart or larger oval slow cooker.
- Add half of the frozen ravioli pasta on top of the sauce.
- Layer with half of the sauce mixture, the rest of the ravioli and the remaining sauce.
- Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses evenly over the top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle fresh basil over top of casserole.
- Serve and enjoy!