An easy slow cooker side dish that goes with anything! This simple recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Ranch & Garlic Potatoes is one the whole family will love!
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch & Garlic Potatoes
Everyone in my family really loved this EASY slow cooker side dish recipe I made up. It only has but a few ingredients and can easily be tossed in the slow cooker early in the day and will be done ready and waiting for you when it is time to serve dinner.
This simple to prepare side dish pairs really well with just about any entree that you choose, however I threw some delicious BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches. In one of my other slow cookers and we had these two dishes together with some steamed vegetables as a complete meal.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Ranch & Garlic Potatoes is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Fantastic Side Dishes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Au-Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Funeral Potatoes
- Crock-Pot BIG POT of Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Beanie Weenies
- Crock-Pot Roasted Garlic
Crock-Pot Creamy Ranch & Garlic Potatoes Recipe
- Spray the bottom of a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl beat the cream cheese, cream of potato soup, ranch dressing mix, garlic and pepper till well combined.
- Stir in sliced potatoes.
- Pour potato mixture into prepared slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until potatoes are fork tender and done.