Serve this easy Crock-Pot Cube Steak over rice or noodles. Just two ingredients! Strips of cube steak are simmered in cream of mushroom soup until tender.
Slow Cooker Cube Steak
Thanks to CPL reader Joy Carlton for sending us this super simple recipe for Crock-Pot Cube Steak! There are only 2 ingredients which makes this recipe easy easy easy! Serve this tender beef over rice (white or brown) or noodles for a hearty meal. Because cube steak is already a tenderized cut of meat you can only imagine that when it is simmered for several hours in a slow cooker how melt in your mouth tender this beef is going to be!
Crock-Pot Cube Steak Recipe
- 2 pounds Cube Steak
- 10.5 ounces Canned Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Place meat into the freezer for about 20 minutes to facilitate easier slicing.
- Cut meat into 1 inch strips and place into bottom of of a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Pour can of soup over meat, cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve over cooked white or brown rice or cooked egg noodles.