Warm up to a yummy home-cooked breakfast with this Crock-Pot Hash recipe. We love a great crock-pot breakfast recipe and this one is a keeper!
Slow Cooker Hash
Warm up to a yummy home-cooked breakfast with this Crock-Pot Hash recipe submitted to us by reader Carolyn Whetstone!
We love a great crock-pot breakfast recipe and this one is a keeper!
The great combination of potatoes, sausage and cheese has a ton of flavor.
You can make this recipe for breakfast or brunch any day of the week but my favorite way to make it is to cook it up on the weekend and then dish it out into meal prep containers and stash them away in the refrigerator. Then all week long I just reheat in the microwave for a filling breakfast without any fuss at all.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you prefer to dice your own fresh potatoes and use them in this recipe instead of using a bag of frozen diced potatoes you can easily do that. You will want to dice up about a pound of potatoes.
Feel free to add some veggies to this recipe. Cooking up some diced onion or bell pepper with the breakfast sausage is good. But you could also add mushrooms, sweet potatoes, or even greens like spinach or kale.
Check Out These Crockpot Breakfast Recipes Too!
Crock-Pot Hash Recipe
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Or Larger
- Dump frozen potatoes into a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add cooked sausage and jalapenos (if using).
- In a small bowl whisk together the canned cream of potato soup and the garlic powder and black pepper. Pour over the potato mixture in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.