Get the taste of sweet, tangy, and delicious Crock-Pot Sweet Country Style Ribs with this easy-to-follow Crock-Pot recipe. Prepare this freezer meal in advance and savor the flavor whenever you’re ready. Enjoy this comforting dish today!
Slow Cooker Sweet Country Style Ribs
This recipe for Crock-Pot Chicken Sweet Country Style Ribs, is included in our new 10 Crock-Pot Easy Freezer Meals. If you are coming to this page first and are interested in doing freezer meals, start here. This recipe does NOT have to be frozen first, if you are wanting to do this recipe by itself, then stay on this page and we will go from here.
Ribs are one of my most favorite things to make in the crock. They end up very moist, tender and not as messy. Very kid friendly. This recipe has a very delicious sauce that sticks well to the ribs and the country style rib is a great sized rib that gives a good size of meat. The country style rib also doesn’t need to be cut into multiple pieces like a rack of ribs do, for the freezer bags (and to fit in your crock). If you are going to be freezing this before cooking, you may want to have an extra bag on hand in case the meat and sauce seem bigger then the first bag will hold. For those doing the freezer version, I would purchase this fresh not frozen. I find that fresh meat works better for the freezer meals.
We enjoyed the ribs quite a bit and the only drawback is we wished we had more. Easily I could of doubled the batch and everyone would of finished those off as well.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Sweet Country Style Ribs is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Tasty Slow Cooker Rib Recipes:
- 10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Entrée Recipes
- Crock-Pot Freezer Meal Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
- Pork Crock-Pot Recipes
- Summer Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Sweet Country Style Ribs Recipe
- Place half of ribs in 6 quart or larger slow cooker.3 Pounds Country Style Pork Ribs
- Mix wet and dry ingredients in a bowl and pour part of the sauce on the ribs in the crock.2 Tablespoons Honey –2 Tablespoons Real Maple Syrup –2 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce –1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder –3 Tablespoons Dehydrated Minced Onions –½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon –½ Teaspoon Ground Allspice –½ Teaspoon Ground Ginger –½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Place the rest of the ribs in the crock.
- Pour the rest of the sauce over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until ribs are very tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Crock-Pot Freezer Meal Instructions:
- Mix all of wet and dry ingredients except for ribs, in a bowl.
- Place part of ribs in a freezer bag (I would suggest not a slider bag, and I would use a name brand bag).
- Pour some of the sauce on the ribs and squish around.
- If you have room in that bag, add the rest of the ribs/if you don’t, use another bag.
- Pour the rest of the sauce on the ribs, and get them covered as well.
- Lay them flat and squeeze as much air out as possible.
- Lay flat in the freezer.
- Thaw before cooking in crock.
- Follow rest of the instructions as applicable.