These Crock-Pot BBQ Country Style Ribs are tender and tangy! Pork country style ribs and just a handful of ingredients make this recipe easy and yummy!
Slow Cooker BBQ Country Style Ribs
I am a Kansas girl and live relatively close to Kansas City and of course Kansas City BBQ is famous. While these pork country style ribs are not true Kansas City BBQ these are rather tasty! The ribs are slow cooked all day in a mixture of Country Bob’s All-Purpose Sauce and your favorite bottled barbecue sauce (I am a fan of Sweet Baby Ray’s brand myself). A little extra seasoning and spices and you will have tender ribs that everyone will enjoy.
What I love best about these slow cooker ribs is that unlike when you are grilling you don’t have to wait for a good weather day to have these delicious ribs! You can enjoy these tender ribs any time of the year, even mid winter when there is snow on the ground!
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowls
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
More Yummy BBQ Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Crock-Pot Bourbon Bacon BBQ Pulled Pork + Video
- Slow Cooker Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
- Crock-Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Crock-Pot Cranberry BBQ Chicken
Crock-Pot BBQ Country Style Ribs Recipe
- Place rings of onions in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine together the ingredients of the rub (brown sugar, garlic powder & seasoning salt).
- Rub each rib with the dry rub mixture and place in slow cooker on top of the onions.
- In another small mixing bowl, combine together the Country Bob’s sauce and BBQ sauce and pour all over the ribs. Gently toss with a pair of tongs to coat each rib in the sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the meat is tender and juicy.