Wow, I cannot belive that today is our 1-year blogiversary. 1 year ago, September 8th, 2011 we posted our very first crock-pot recipe for Crock-Pot Chicken & Dumplings and it has been a whirlwind of recipes ever since!
All of us Ladies have had so much fun finding and cooking up recipes and sharing them with you all, our wonderful readers!
Our 10 most popular recipes this year have been…
- Crock-Pot Cheesecake
- Crock-Pot Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Crock-Pot Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
- Crock-Pot Taco Junk
- Crock-Pot Banana Bread
- Crock-Pot Peach Vanilla Butter
- Crock-Pot Meat Loaf
- Crock-Pot Queso Blanco Dip
- Crock-Pot Creamy Ranch & Garlic Potatoes
- Crock-Pot Chicken Stuffed Green Peppers
Anyways it has been a real treat cooking and sharing our recipes with you all. Behind the scenes can be a funny thing. Because all us us ladies are scattered across the US we use a private Facebook group to communicate with each other. If you could be a fly on that wall you might hear something like….
“Oh no my picture won’t post!”
“The kids took my camera and I cannot find it!”
“I tried making this new recipe and burnt it so bad….”
“OK last nights recipe was a total failure, we ended up ordering pizza”
We are by no means gourmet chefs, the food we cook is real food that I think most anyone can cook. And we have a lot of fun experimenting and trying to come up with new things to make.
So what’s planned for year two?
We have several things planned for year two and beyond….to start with later this month we are going to launching a new blog design. That task falls to me, but with 4 of us ladies to please it takes a bit of time to get things just so. But the new design is coming along great and we are excited to show it to you!
We are of course going to be doing more cooking…fall and winter are almost here and frankly it is one of our favorite and most productive times to crock-pot cook.
We will be doing more giveaways and fun stuff.
And generally I hope that we will just have some fun expanding our cooking repertoire, learning more about blogging and connecting with our readers! I have had some really nice communication with some of our readers who sent us Contact Us emails and it has been a real pleasure getting to know you guys. Our hopes is that you will reach out to us and ask us questions and leave comments on the recipe posts so we can learn more about you all!
And now for the giveaway!!!
One lucky reader is going to win this amazing Crock-Pot SCRBC750-BS Trio Slow-Cooker Server!
- Triple slow-cooker server for entertaining large groups in style
- 3 stoneware removable cooking pots, each with 2-1/2-quart capacity
- Separate control knobs; low, high, and warm temperature settings
- Includes 3 serving spoons and matching glass lids with stay-cool knobs
- Measures approximately 9-8/9 by 35-1/2 by 13-4/5 inches
Ideal for holiday entertaining, buffet-style dinner parties, or other social occasions, this triple slow-cooker server features three 2-1/2-quart pots for cooking up anything from vegetarian chili, lentil soup, and beef stew to tuna-noodle casserole, chicken curry, and more. Three separate control knobs make it easy to independently adjust the heat from low to high or warm temperature settings for each pot. The unit’s round-shaped, stoneware cooking pots can be used to cook and serve a main dish in one and two side dishes in the others, can be removed from their heating base for use as serving dishes at the dining-room table, or can be used to store leftovers, once cooled down, in the refrigerator for later, all of which means less dirty pots and pans filling the sink at the end of the day. Three serving spoons and matching glass lids with stay-cool knobs come included. Other highlights include individual spoon notches, integrated side handles on the removable pots, stay-cool integrated side handles on the heating base, a stainless-steel/black hybrid finish, and six feet that lift the serving unit up, keeping tables or countertop surfaces safe from the heat. The slow-cooker server measures approximately 9-8/9 by 35-1/2 by 13-4/5 inches.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter this great giveaway. You have multiple options to enter to win, each option is an additional entry in the giveaway.
- Giveaway starts 9/8/2012 and ends 9/30/2012 at midnight.
- One winner will be selected to win from all qualifying entries.
- Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to confirm and claim their prize by replying to the winner announcement email. If the winner does not confirm within 48 hours another winner will be selected.
- Contest is open to U.S. residents age 18 years old or older.
Have fun and good luck everyone!