It is so hard to believe that 2013 is over. What a fabulous year. In 2013 we saw our readership of this little blog grow beyond our wildest dreams with almost 800,000 Facebook fans (WOW). We also saw our first growing pains where we outgrew our server and had to upgrade to a bigger server that can handle the load of the new found traffic. We are not there 100% and our tech guy has some work to do because we still crash our server from time to time.
We thought it would be fun though to look back on all the recipes we shared with our readers in 2013 and recap the Top 10 Crock-Pot Recipes of 2013.
So without further ado…
- Crock-Pot Apple Pie Moonshine
- Crock-Pot Cowboy Casserole
- Crock-Pot Breakfast Casserole
- Crock-Pot Lobster Bisque
- Crock-Pot Lemonade Moonshine
- Crock-Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake In A Jar
- Crock-Pot Easy Chicken n Gravy
- Crock-Pot Tamale Bake
- Crock-Pot Balsamic Roast Beef Dip Sandwiches
As we head into 2014 we just want to say thank you to all our wonderful readers and fans. We love sharing our kitchen adventures with you all and we hope that you stick around to see what we have cooking for 2014!