With 5 ingredients this easy recipe for Crock-Pot Maple and Pecan Granola is a fun way to make your own healthy granola. Sweetened with real maple syrup! Serve with milk as a breakfast cereal, sprinkle on your morning yogurt or eat out of the jar as a crunchy snack!
Slow Cooker Maple and Pecan Granola
Making your own granola in your slow cooker is a fun project and the end result is a delicious crunchy breakfast treat that you can eat with the milk of your choice (cow’s milk, almond milk, cashew milk, coconut milk, hemp milk, etc) or use it to top your morning yogurt.
To be honest though my favorite way to eat granola is straight from the jar as a crunchy snack!
This recipe for granola is full of crunchy pecans and is sweetened nicely with real maple syrup. Feel free to use this recipe as a base and add your favorite granola add-ins.
Suggested Granola Add-Ins:
- Dried cranberries
- Dried apples
- Walnuts, almonds, cashews or whatever your favorite nuts are
- Pumpkin or sunflower seeds
Really mix in whatever floats your boat!
When cooking granola in the slow cooker you do need to sort of watch it and give it a stir every now and then to make sure that the granola cooks evenly and does not burn along the sides or bottom. So, plan on making this granola when you have a little bit of time to “babysit” the crock.
- 5 Quart Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Food Scale
- Wooden Spoon
- Rimmed Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
This recipe for Crock-Pot Maple and Pecan Granola is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Check out these popular slow cooker breakfast recipes too!
- Crock-Pot Biscuit Breakfast Casserole + Video
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Breakfast Casserole + Video
- Crock-Pot Apple Pie for Breakfast
- Slow Cooker Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- Crock-Pot Cinnamon Sweet Roll Casserole + Video
Crock-Pot Maple and Pecan Granola Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker stir well making sure the maple syrup evenly coats all of the oats and pecans.2 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats –3 Ounces Chopped Pecans –1/2 Cup Real Maple Syrup –1/2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract –1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 to 2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes to prevent burning and even cooking.
- Carefully pour granola out of the slow cooker onto a rimmed baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper to allow to cool.
- Granola can be stored in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.