A quick & easy Crock-Pot Biscuit Breakfast Casserole that the whole family will love. Biscuits, eggs, cheese & bacon combine for the perfect breakfast!
Crock-Pot Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
This slow cooker breakfast casserole is the perfect way to start the morning off right with a hearty and delicious breakfast! My family loves breakfast casseroles year round but this breakfast casserole is PERFECT for Christmas morning breakfast or brunch.
Canned refrigerator biscuits are combined with eggs, cheese and bacon for a casserole that will make your mouth water!
- Butter – This is for greasing your slow cooker. You can also use non-stick cooking spray. But butter adds a little flavor.
- Refrigerated Biscuits – Such as Pillsbury brand. But the generic version works just fine. I like to use the buttermilk biscuits. Avoid the flaky layers kind however as those just don’t tend to cook well in this recipe.
- Eggs – Unless specified, large eggs are always used in our recipes. You can use this egg size conversion chart if you have other sized eggs on hand.
- Milk – I used fat-free milk but use whatever fat percentage milk you normally use. This recipe has not been tested with non-dairy milk.
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese – For best results shredding your own cheese is always recommended. However if you are in a pinch for time feel free to use the pre-shredded cheese you can purchase at the grocery store.
- Bacon – The bacon in this recipe needs to be cooked before adding it to the slow cooker. This step takes a few extra minutes.
- Fresh Parsley – Totally optional but it adds a nice pop of color!
- Butter the sides and bottom of either a 3.5 quart casserole or 6 quart oval slow cooker.
- Open the refrigerated biscuits and lay the biscuits in a single layer in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, cheese and bacon.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the top of the biscuits.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the sides of the biscuits are lightly browned and the egg mixture is fully cooked.
- Optional: Garnish with a sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley before serving.
- 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR 6 quart oval slow cooker
- Measuring Cups
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Large Frying Pan
- Cutting Board
Watch The Crock-Pot Biscuit Breakfast Casserole Video:
More Fantastic Breakfast Casseroles:
- Crock-Pot Biscuit and Bacon Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Crock-Pot Fully Loaded Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Sweet Roll Casserole
- Crock-Pot Waffle and Sausage Casserole