Enjoy this warm and gooey Crock-Pot Artichoke Dip on bread slices, crackers or veggies. Artichoke dip is so easy to prepare and only takes about an hour to cook!
Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip
Here is a delicious recipe sent into us by reader Candace Laviolette for a warm and gooey artichoke dip made up in the slow cooker. Perfect for entertaining or just snacking!
Because of the addition of diced jalapeno peppers and pepper jack cheese, this artichoke dip does have a bit of a ZIP to it which I personally LOVE. But if you want to tone the spice level down just omit the jalapeno pepper and use 4 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese instead.
Classically this artichoke dip is served with slices or hunks of a nice crusty Italian style bread. But if you desire some crunch to go with this warm and cheesy dip try pita chips or cut up vegetables such as carrot sticks, celery sticks, mini bell pepper halves or jicama sticks.
So yummy and tasty!
Check out these popular slow cooker dip recipes too!
- Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Taco Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Crab Rangoon Dip + Video
- Crock-Pot Queso Blanco Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Warm Spinach Dip + Video
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Crock-Pot Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a 3 to 5 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring twice during cooking time.
- Dip is done when all of the cheeses are melted and gooey.
- Turn slow cooker to WARM to serve straight from the slow cooker OR spoon dip into a serving bowl.
- Serve with bread, vegetables, pita chips or crackers.