Dig into this delicious 3 ingredient dip and your guests will be so happy you made them Crock-Pot Sausage Dip! A perfect dip with chips for any occasion!
Crock-Pot Sausage Dip
I am always looking for something to make in the slow cooker for family events or just for my kids and the neighbor kids to snack on after school.
I ran across this easy recipe for a 3 ingredient Sausage dip that I had all the ingredients on hand. Feeding a few extra kids with items on hand is always a plus!
The recipe is simple…you just brown the sausage in a frying pan and then drain the drippings. And then add the cooked sausage, cream cheese and Ro-tel tomatoes to the slow cooker and turn it on LOW to cook.
I used regular pork sausage that I got from the meat counter but you could easily use the roll sausage. Like hot and spicy? Get the sausage that has more of a “bite” to it!
I will say that I like spicy, and the Ro-tel added just enough spice to it for me.
Set out a bowl of tortilla chips and let everyone dip right into this warm and cheesy dip.
Super easy and delicious 3 ingredient dip!!
- Pork Sausage – Use a good quality mild or hot sausage either bulk sausage from the butcher counter or a package of your favorite brand of sausage.
- Cream Cheese – This recipe is best using regular cream cheese and not the lower fat varieties.
- Canned Tomatoes With Green Chilies – Such as RoTel brand.
- In a large skillet on the stove-top brown and crumble the sausage until cooked through. Drain off the excess cooking fat.
- Add the cooked sausage, cream cheese and tomatoes to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours. Stir.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite chips.
Check out these slow cooker dips too!
- Slow Cooker Crab Rangoon Dip + Video
- Crock-Pot Velveeta Queso Dip
- Slow Cooker Warm Spinach Dip + Video
- Crock-Pot Tamale Dip
- Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip + Video
|Crock-Pot Dip Recipes||3 Ingredients Or Less Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Game Day Slow Cooker Recipes||Party Food Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Pork Crock-Pot Recipes||Sausage Slow Cooker Recipes|