Your family is going to enjoy this yummy & easy Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Chili recipe so much. All the flavors of buffalo chicken wings in a hearty chili!
Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Chili
If you like buffalo chicken wings then you are going to ADORE this easy buffalo chicken chili that is cooked in your slow cooker.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts are cooked in a flavorful chili that features bottled buffalo wing sauce for just 4 hours. Then cream cheese is added and cooked for 30 more minutes.
After that you remove the chicken from the slow cooker, add some perfect for melting Monterey Jack cheese and shred the chicken meat up. Add the shredded chicken back into the chili and give it a quick stir and you have this amazing chili that is creamy, cheesy and has just the right amount of spice.
You can top your bowls of chili with a little more shredded cheese, a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of fresh sliced green onions for a pop of color and flavor!
This recipe clocks in at just 7 WW points per serving and is gluten free (just be sure to check the labels of the brand of buffalo wing sauce – the Frank’s brand I used is gluten free) too!
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts – You will need about 1 pound which is 2 to 3 breasts depending on the size. Don’t worry if your chicken does not weigh out exactly to 1 pound. A little under or over is just fine.
- Low-Sodium Chicken Broth – I prefer to use my homemade chicken broth but store bought works just as well.
- Canned Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies – Such as RoTel brand.
- Canned White Beans – Drained and rinsed.
- Buffalo Wing Sauce – I used Frank’s brand but feel free to use whatever brand of buffalo wing sauce you prefer. You can even make a homemade buffalo sauce if you are feeling adventurous.
- Canned Corn – Drained
- Celery – Diced
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Cream Cheese – Cut into chunks.
- Monterey Jack Cheese – Shredded
- Add chicken, chicken broth, diced tomatoes, beans, buffalo wing sauce, corn, celery, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper and salt in a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Remove lid from slow cooker and add chunks of cream cheese.
- Recover and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove lid, remove chicken breasts from slow cooker and place on a plate.
- Stir shredded Monterey Jack cheese into slow cooker until the Jack cheese and cream cheese are melted.
- Shred chicken breasts with two forks and add meat back into the slow cooker and stir.
- Ladle chili into bowls and top each bowl with sour cream, additional cheese and sliced green onion if desired.
More Fantastic Buffalo Flavored Slow Cooker Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Honey Buffalo Meatballs
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
|Chili Crock-Pot Recipes||Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Winter Slow Cooker Recipes||Fall Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Game Day Crock-Pot Recipes||Easy Slow Cooker Recipes|