Did you know that you can make granola in your slow cooker? With this easy and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Basic Granola we give you a great base recipe for making your own homemade granola that tastes great as is or you can customize it with your favorite nuts and dried fruits!
Slow Cooker Basic Granola
Learn how to make homemade granola right in your slow cooker with this basic recipe.
With only three ingredients this recipe is perfect to get a nice crunchy granola without spending a lot of money on a bunch of nuts, seeds and dried fruits.
Once you have made the basic granola however you can customize it to your liking by adding your favorite granola ingredients!
Granola Add-In Ideas:
- Peanut Butter
- Sunflower Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Dried Apples
- Chocolate Chips
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Basic Granola Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Dry Measuring Cup
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Microwave Safe Bowl (For Melting The Butter)
- Wooden Spoon
More Crockpot Breakfast Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Hash
- Slow Cooker Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal
- Crock-Pot Sausage Bake
- Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Crock-Pot Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls + Video
- Blue WW Plan – 10 Points
- Green WW Plan – 10 Points
- Purple WW Plan – 5 Points