Did you know that you can make granola in your slow cooker? With this easy and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Basic Granola we give you a great base recipe for making your own homemade granola that tastes great as is or you can customize it with your favorite nuts and dried fruits!
Slow Cooker Basic Granola
Learn how to make homemade granola right in your slow cooker with this basic recipe.
With only three ingredients this recipe is perfect to get a nice crunchy granola without spending a lot of money on a bunch of nuts, seeds and dried fruits.
Once you have made the basic granola however you can customize it to your liking by adding your favorite granola ingredients!
Granola Add-In Ideas:
- Peanut Butter
- Sunflower Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Dried Apples
- Chocolate Chips
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Basic Granola Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Dry Measuring Cup
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Microwave Safe Bowl (For Melting The Butter)
- Wooden Spoon
This recipe for Crock-Pot Basic Granola is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Crockpot Granola Recipes To Try!
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Basic Granola Recipe
- Add oats, honey and melted butter to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and stir to coat all of the oats in the honey and butter.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes while it cooks.
- Turn slow cooker OFF (or unplug) and allow the granola to cool completely.
- Store granola in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.