This easy, frugal and TASTY recipe for Crock-Pot 3-Ingredient Pork Chops is a winner for dinner with the whole family any night of the week! Serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite veggie side dish for a dinner that is SO GOOD!
Crock-Pot 3-Ingredient Pork Chops
When you just need something super easy, super fugal and super TASTY, look no further than this recipe for 3-ingredient pork chops made in your slow cooker.
Thin cut boneless pork chops are simmered away in savory beefy gravy and ranch dressing mix (you can use our homemade ranch dressing mix or store bought) for about 6 to 8 hours until the chops are tender.
I like to serve these yummy pork chops with mashed potatoes (the gravy tastes amazing over the potatoes) and then some sort of steamed veggies like broccoli or Brussels sprouts.
A huge hit with my entire family!
- Thin Cut Boneless Pork Chops
- Jarred Savory Beef Gravy – I used Heinz brand.
- Dry Ranch Dressing Mix – Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix or store bought.
- Add pork chops to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Pour gravy over pork chops, then sprinkle dry ranch dressing mix over gravy.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until pork chops are fully cooked and tender.
More Fantastic Pork Chop Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Bourbon Apple Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Easy Italian Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Ranch Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Peach Whiskey Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Sweet & Sour Pork Chops
|Pork Crock-Pot Recipes||Pork Chop Slow Cooker Recipes|
|3 Ingredients Or Less Slow Cooker Recipes||Easy Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Frugal Crock-Pot Recipes||6 Quart Slow Cooker Recipes|