Perfect for busy weeknights, this Crock-Pot Chicken Fajitas recipe is easy to make and healthy too! A Weight Watchers friendly recipe everyone will love!
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
After I was done preparing a batch of slow cooker freezer meals, I was left with three chicken breasts that I needed to use up. Now three chicken breasts is not enough to serve my larger family when eaten whole but I knew I could come up with a tasty recipe that would use them up as part of a larger meal.
So, I decided to make some shredded chicken fajitas to use those breasts up and the recipe came out SO good.
My children are not into super spicy food, so I keep the peppers to a minimum. But the great thing with this recipe is that it is easy to add or subtract ingredients to suit your what YOUR family will eat.
I used my 5 quart slow cooker, but this recipe should work in a slow cooker that is a little bit smaller or larger too.
I served the fajitas with a side of Mexican rice and refried beans and had plenty of toppings for everyone to add to their fajitas like sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, diced tomatoes, salsa, etc.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Chicken Fajitas is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except for the tortillas and toppings) to the slow cooker and toss to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred meat with two forks. Add shredded chicken back into the slow cooker with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve shredded chicken mixture in flour tortillas and top with your favorite toppings.