Got a recipe that calls for Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb? Make your own version with this simple recipe for homemade Garlic And Herb Seasoning And Spice Mix!
Garlic And Herb Seasoning And Spice Mix
This recipe is our version of Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning. While it is more convenient to just be able to buy a pre-made seasoning mix we know that this ingredient may not be easily found for everyone in other countries outside of the US. Or you just may not have Mrs. Dash on hand and want to make a recipe that calls for it.
This recipe yields about 14 tablespoons and can be stored in an airtight container (I use small 4 ounce mason jars to store spices in) for up to 6 months.
Whenever possible I like to purchase organic spices and seasonings. My favorite brand is Simply Organic because I can find most spices locally at my favorite grocery store and those that I cannot find I can usually order from Amazon. This is not a paid sponsorship in any way shape or form, these are just the spices I prefer!
Of course, I recognize that not everyone can afford or can easily find organic spices and ingredients. So use whatever YOUR favorite brand is!
This recipe for Garlic And Herb Seasoning is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Slow Cooker Recipes Using Garlic And Herb Seasoning And Spice Mix:
Other Fantastic Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes:
- Fajita Seasoning Mix
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Italian Dressing Seasoning Mix
- Adobo Seasoning Mix
- Chili Seasoning Mix
Garlic And Herb Seasoning And Spice Mix Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Marjoram
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Sage
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl. Mix and crush with the back of a spoon.2 Tablespoons Dried Marjoram –2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano –2 Tablespoons Dried Rosemary –2 Tablespoons Dried Basil –2 Tablespoons Dried Parsley Flakes –1 Tablespoon Onion Powder –1 Tablespoon Dried Thyme –1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt –1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder –1 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper –1 Teaspoon Dried Sage –1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
You can find this recipe and more in our cookbook – The Crock-Pot Ladies Big Book of Slow Cooker Dinners: More Than 300 Fabulous and Fuss-Free Recipes for Families on the Go