A moist and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Banana Bread that is the perfect use for over ripe bananas. Whip up a batch today for a yummy sweet treat!
Slow Cooker Banana Bread
Whenever the banana’s get brown and no one wants to eat them, I turn them into banana bread. This quick and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Banana Bread is the perfect way to make up something delicious and use up those over-ripe bananas.
The reason why I love cooking banana bread in the slow cooker versus in the oven is that I don’t have to turn on the oven and heat up the whole house.
Plus this recipe just makes for a nice sweet moist bread when cooked this way.
You can make this bread even more delicious by adding some walnuts or pecans or even some chocolate chips!
I hope you enjoy this banana bread recipe as much as I do!
More Tasty Quick Bread Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Nutella Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread
- Crock-Pot Peanut Butter Bread
- Slow Cooker Coconut Banana Bread
- Crock-Pot Zucchini Bread
Crock-Pot Banana Bread Recipe
- In a bowl, combine butter, eggs and sugar. Mix well.
- Add in baking powder, baking soda, salt and 1 cup flour. Mix well.
- Add in last cup of flour. Mixture should be thick.
- Mash Bananas well and then add to mixture. Mix well.
- If you chose to add in the extra ingredients, do so now.
- Butter small crock dish and pour mixture in.
- Cover and cook in 6 quart crock pot for 4 hours on low. Top should be slightly brown. Bread will bounce back to the touch.