Crock-Pot Coconut Banana Bread – If you love coconut then you are going to have to try this recipe for Crock-Pot Coconut Banana Bread. We love making quick breads in our slow cooker because it doesn’t heat up the kitchen! | CrockPotLadies.com
Crock-Pot Coconut Banana Bread
I made this loaf of coconut banana bread in my slow cooker with the sole intention of not having to share it with my kids.
I know…mean mom!
But the reality is my kids don’t like coconut and I do!
I love making quick breads in my slow cooker for so many reasons.
- No need to heat up the whole house like you do when you bake in your oven.
- No rush to take the bread out of the oven when the timer goes off…bread baked in your crock-pot is a little bit forgiving if you are busy doing something else when the cooking time is done. I mean 5 – 10 minutes is not going to burn the bread!
- The bread comes out moist. Yep, slow cooker cooking is a moist cooking environment so your bread comes out of the crockpot without the risk of being dry!
But enough about me raving about why I love cooking breads in the slow cooker…let’s talk about this recipe!
If you like the combination of banana, coconut and chocolate you are going to LOVE this recipe. The bread is a basic banana quick bread recipe with the addition of some shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
If you don’t like coconut…omit it.
If you don’t like chocolate…omit it.
If you want to add some nuts…go for it.
Sliced almonds, walnuts or pecans would be amazing!
- More Crock-Pot Bread Recipes
- More Banana Slow Cooker Recipes
- More Chocolate Crock-Pot Recipes
- More Coconut Slow Cooker Recipes
- More Low Calorie Crock-Pot Recipes
- More Low Fat Slow Cooker Recipes
- More Low Sodium Crock-Pot Recipes