A hearty Crock-Pot Minestrone Soup that will warm you, and fill you up. It has delicious satisfying ingredients that will make you want more.
Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
Crock-Pot Minestrone Soup Recipe
Your family is going to love this frugal minestrone soup recipe. Ground beef, veggies and pasta are slow cooked in a delicious Italian flavored broth! Pair with a side salad and crusty Italian bread for a great dinner any night of the week!
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 16 Whole Baby Carrots (cut into ½ inch slices)
- 2 Ribs Celery (diced)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (peeled and finely diced)
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- 2 Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth (canned or homemade chicken broth)
- 28 Ounces Canned Crushed Tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 Teaspoon Mrs. Dash Table Blend Seasoning
- 15 Ounces Canned Garbanzo Beans (drained)
- 1 Cup Macaroni Noodles
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese ((For serving))
- Brown ground beef..
- Drain fat.
- Saute onions for several minutes.
- In a 6 quart or larger slow cooker combine all ingredients except garbanzo beans, macaroni and Parmesan.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Thirty minutes before it’s done add garbanzo beans, recover.
- Fifteen minutes before it’s done add macaroni,, turn off crock-pot and unplug crock-pot, recover.
- Serve promptly at 6 hours.
- Can add parmesan on top.
Feel free to use Italian seasoning instead of Mrs. Dash, that was what I was planning on using, but I must have ran out!
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 546mg | Potassium: 672mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Rate the recipe and then let us know how it was!
Phaedra V says
That soup looks yummy!!
Lady Tara says
Thanks for stopping by Phaedra. It sure does. I’ve never been a big Minestrone eater but I may start!
Little Mommy says
Minestrone is one of my favorites! Yummm!
Lady Tara says
Thanks for stopping by!
Hello Sarah! Your soup looks fantastic! I want to thank you for how you stated the tomatoes in the recipe. You included the juice in the instructions. I run across many, many recipes where things like that aren’t specified. It makes it difficult to try and guess what the author of the recipe means. I’ll be making this recipe for sure. Thanks for posting.