A hearty Crock-Pot Minestrone Soup that will warm you, and fill you up. It has delicious satisfying ingredients that will make you want more.
Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
Crock-Pot Minestrone Soup Recipe
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- 16 Whole Baby Carrots ((Cut into 1/2 in slices))
- 2 Ribs Celery ((Diced))
- 1 Whole Onion ((Shredded))
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic ((Minced))
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth ((Canned or homemade))
- 28 Oz. Crushed Tomatoes ((With liquid))
- 1 Teaspoon Mrs. Dash Table Blend
- 15 Oz. Garbanzo Beans ((1 can; drained))
- 1 Cup Macaroni Noodles
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese ((For serving))
- Brown ground beef..
- Drain fat.
- Saute onions for several minutes.
- In a 6 quart or larger slow cooker combine all ingredients except garbanzo beans, macaroni and Parmesan.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Thirty minutes before it's done add garbanzo beans, recover.
- Fifteen minutes before it's done add macaroni,, turn off crock-pot and unplug crock-pot, recover.
- Serve promptly at 6 hours.
- Can add parmesan on top.