Start your morning off right with this healthy and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Banana Oatmeal! This is creamy banana flavored oatmeal doesn’t need to cook overnight so you can start it early in the morning and have a warm hearty breakfast from start to finish in about 1 1/2 hours!
Slow Cooker Banana Oatmeal
I love a good hearty bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. There really is nothing better to start the day off right. Especially on a chilly Wyoming morning.
This recipe is perfect for using up older bananas that have started to turn brown. I don’t know about your kids, but once the banana skins start getting little brown spots my kids refuse to eat them.
While banana bread is always a standby recipe for using up over-ripe bananas. Sometimes I want to make something else with them. Something a little healthier. Something that I am not tempted to eat the whole loaf of banana bread.
Just me? Okay…
Even if you are the only one who likes to eat oatmeal this recipe is great. Because you can just put the leftovers in the refrigerator and heat them up throughout the week. I just add a splash of milk or water to loosen it up a little bit and then heat in the microwave for about a minute.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Banana Oatmeal is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Yummy Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Fully Loaded Breakfast Casserole + Video
- Slow Cooker Crustless Spinach & Feta Quiche
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Granola
- Slow Cooker Biscuit and Bacon Breakfast Casserole + Video
- Crock-Pot Maple and Pecan Granola
Crock-Pot Banana Oatmeal Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Garnish with additional sliced bananas before serving if desired.