|Crock-Pot Basic Pumpkin Puree||
Recipe Type: Side Dishes
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 30 mins
- Pumpkin (skin peeled, seeds removed, cut into chunks)
- Wash the outside of the pumpkin to remove any dirt.
- Cut Pumpkin in half and remove the seeds and spaghetti like insides (large spoon works nicely)
- Cut away the outside skin and then large chunk the pumpkin.
- Place pumpkin chunks in crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours until pumpkin is soft.
- Remove pumpkin and puree in a blender.
- Freeze in portion size containers.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe