This recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Bread comes out super moist and packed with just the right amount of pumpkin spice and everything nice!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Bread
This was YUMMMY!!!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Bread is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Mix flour, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice together. Set aside
- Mix brown sugar and oil.
- Add egg to brown sugar mixture and mix well.
- Then add pumpkin to brown sugar mixture.
- Now add flour mixture and mix well.
- Take two wide mouth (the straighter the better) canning cars and butter the inside.
- Lightly flour the inside of the canning jars after the butter.
- Add mixture evenly between the two jars.
- Add a piece of foil to the top of the jar to cover. Mold the foil around the jar top.
- Remove foil, and butter the inside. Put foil back tightly around lid.
- Place jars in a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.