Don’t heat up your home this summer with this recipe for Crock-Pot Vegetable Medley! A healthy recipe that lets you cook fresh veggies in your slow cooker!
Slow Cooker Vegetable Medley
Looking for an easy side dish? Sometime the recipes I cook in the crock-pot aren’t something I want to add vegetables in to and sometimes I am cooking something quick on the grill but want a healthy side to go with the main course. This is a really simple way to cook your vegetables and not heat up your house. Great for all those folks with a veggie garden! Feel free to change up the vegetables you use, I just used what I happened to have and love.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Vegetable Medley is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Slow Cooker Side Dishes!
- Crock-Pot Roasted Garlic
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Crock-Pot Fresh Zucchini Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Cauliflower
- Crock-Pot Sweet Ranch Style Beans
Crock-Pot Vegetable Medley Recipe
- 2 Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets (Washed)
- 1 Medium Tomato (Washed And Sliced)
- 1 Pound White Mushrooms (Washed And Sliced)
- 1 Medium Red Onion (Peeled And Sliced)
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Spread Butter Substitute (Such As Earth’s Balance Spread (See Note))
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ Cup Water
- Salt And Pepper (To Taste)
- Add all of the prepared vegetables in the bottom of a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Dot the coconut spread over the top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder evenly over the vegetables, add the water and toss lightly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until the vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir, taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!