Learn how to make a delicious Crock-Pot Spaghetti with this kid-friendly recipe. First you make a yummy and meaty sauce, then, you cook the spaghetti noodles right in the slow cooker too!
Slow Cooker Spaghetti
Your family is really going to love the flavors in this kid friendly spaghetti recipe made right in your slow cooker!
The spaghetti sauce in this recipe is very much like a meaty bolognese sauce. Starting with some ground beef as well as ground Italian sausage that you will first cook and crumble on the stove-top.
Once the meat is browned it is added to the slow cooker along with some onion, garlic, bell peppers, crushed tomatoes and the perfect blend of Italian style seasonings.
The sauce is cooked for hours in the slow cooker to really allow the flavors to develop.
Then, about 1 1/2 hours before you are ready to serve you toss in some chicken broth and dry spaghetti noodles and allow them to cook in the sauce right in the slow cooker. No need to boil the noodles first it is all done in the Crock-Pot!
If You Like Crock-Pot Spaghetti Then You Will Love These Recipes Too!
Crock-Pot Italian Meatball Soup
Warm up to a bowl of this easy to make 5-ingredient recipe for Slow Cooker Italian Meatball Soup. Top each bowl with freshly grated Parmesan cheese to take it over the top!
Crock-Pot Italian Chicken & Zucchini
Make the most out of fresh zucchini with this delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Italian Chicken & Zucchini. Serve it as it or over your favorite pasta!
Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Pork Chops
With just 5 ingredients this quick & easy recipe for Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Pork Chops is simple to put together & the pork chops come out so flavorful!
Crock-Pot Easy Italian Beef
With only 3 ingredients this recipe for Slow Cooker Easy Italian Beef could not be any easier to make. Just dump everything in the slow cooker and let it cook away all day. Shred the beef and serve it in buns or rolls for delicious Italian beef sandwiches that are juicy and full of flavor!
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Entrée Recipes
- Ground Beef/Hamburger Crock-Pot Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
- Pork Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Spaghetti Recipe
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- 1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Pound Ground Italian Sausage
- 56 Ounces Canned Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (Peeled And Diced)
- 3 Tablespoons Canned Tomato Paste
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Peeled And Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 ½ Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 Pound Spaghetti Noodles
- In a large skillet on the stove-top, brown and crumble both the ground beef and Italian sausage until no longer pink. Drain off any excess fat and add the cooked meat to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef –1 Pound Ground Italian Sausage
- To the slow cooker add the crushed tomatoes, onion, tomato paste, garlic, basil, black pepper, oregano, salt and red pepper flakes and stir to combine.56 Ounces Canned Crushed Tomatoes –1 Medium Yellow Onion –3 Tablespoons Canned Tomato Paste –2 Cloves Garlic –1 Teaspoon Dried Basil –½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper –½ Teaspoon Dried Oregano –¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt –¼ Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Cover and cook the sauce for 3 hours on HIGH or 5 hours on LOW.
- Remove the lid from the slow cooker and add the chicken broth and spaghetti noodles, breaking the noodles in half to make them fit in the slow cooker. Push and stir the noodles into the sauce to make sure they are coated in the sauce and not clumped up together.1 ½ Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth –1 Pound Spaghetti Noodles
- Recover the slow cooker and continue to cook for 1 1/2 hours on LOW, stirring every 30 minutes. Cook until the pasta is cooked through.
- Serve pasta on plates, garnishing with freshly shredded or grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Leave a Reply