Serve this amazing Crock-Pot Pecan Praline Dip with slices of apples, pound cake or cinnamon pita chips for a sweet dip perfect for the holiday season! You can also spoon this over your favorite ice cream as a dessert sauce. Either way it is going to make your mouth water!
Slow Cooker Pecan Praline Dip
Over the weekend I was invited to a holiday party and asked to bring a dessert. So naturally, I pulled out my slow cooker and decided that whatever I was going to bring was going to be made in it.
Thanksgiving had just passed and while I had made pumpkin pie, apple pie and an amazing cheesecake for dessert the one thing I had wished I had made was a pecan pie. I had a big bag of pecans that I had purchased at Sam’s Club in the freezer so I decided I would use those up.
After scrounging around in the pantry I came up with all of the ingredients needed for a delicious pecan praline dip. It’s an easy recipe for sure, the hardest part being chopping up some pecans…and that is not hard at all…
For the party I brought a couple of gallon sized freezer bags each filled with sliced pound cake, apple slices (tossed in a little bit of pineapple juice so they wouldn’t go brown) and some cinnamon pita chips.
The dip was a huge hit at the party and everyone told me that it was so good and a lot of my friends said that it would be amazing over some vanilla ice cream.
I haven’t tried it over ice cream yet, but I am planning on making a batch and getting a gallon of vanilla bean and a gallon of chocolate ice cream and see how it tastes!
You Gotta Try These Slow Cooker Dips Too!
- Crock-Pot Velveeta Queso Dip
- Slow Cooker Caramel Dip
- Crock-Pot Bacon Jam
- Slow Cooker Easy Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- Crock-Pot Spicy Kielbasa Jalapeno Dip
Crock-Pot Pecan Praline Dip Recipe
- Spray a 4 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, butter, corn syrup and cinnamon to slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour or until butter is melted.
- Add marshmallows to the slow cooker and stir well.
- Recover and cook an additional 30 minutes to 1 hour or until marshmallows are melted and mixture has thickened.
- Add pecans and stir to combine.
- Serve with sliced apples, cinnamon pita chips of slices of pound cake to dip into the dip. OR spoon over ice cream.