This healthy recipe for Crock-Pot Express Pumpkin Chili is Weight Watchers friendly and is the perfect dinner or lunch for a chilly Fall or Winter day!
Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Chili
We are in love with this healthy recipe for pumpkin chili that is cooked in just a few minutes in your Crock-Pot Express pressure cooker!
You can have this recipe in the pressure cooker in just a few minutes time and have dinner on the table quickly.
Serve up this tasty pumpkin chili with a side of cornbread and top with your favorite chili toppings (we just went with some cheese!).
And guys…if you are following the Weight Watchers diet plan..this is a fantastic choice for you because it is low points – coming in at just 2 SmartPoints on the blue or purple plan and 4 points on the green plan. Making this a great addition to your meal planning for dinner or lunch!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Express Pumpkin Chili Recipe:
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Express
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Oven Mitts
Frequently Asked Questions
This recipe as written uses black beans. However, if you prefer to use other varieties of beans you can easily substitute the black beans called for for other types of beans such as pinto beans, kidney beans, navy beans, etc.
The heat level on this recipe is mild. That being said, if you want to add some spice an heat to this chili it is easy to do so by adding some diced chili peppers (chipotle, jalapeno, habanero, etc.) or a teaspoon or two of ground chili powder.
If you are looking to top your chili to make it extra special here is a list of our favorite chili toppings:
– Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack or Colby Jack)
– Sour Cream
– Mexican Crema
– Diced Onion
– Sliced Green Onion
– Crushed Tortilla Chips
– Sliced Black Olives
– Diced Or Sliced Jalapeno Peppers
– Fresh Cilantro
Gluten Free | High Fiber | Low Calorie | Low Fat | Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Express Pumpkin Chili is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Yummy Pressure Cooker Recipes!
Crock-Pot Express White Chicken Chili
Featuring tender chunks of chicken, white beans, corn and a ton of flavor in a creamy base this Pressure Cooker White Chicken Chili is delicious!
Crock-Pot Express Tuscan Soup
Enjoy the taste of Tuscany with this Keto Diet friendly recipe for Pressure Cooker Tuscan Soup! Featuring Italian sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach in a flavorful creamy broth!
Crock-Pot Express Easy Lasagna Soup
All the yummy flavors of lasagna in soup form. Pressure Cooker Easy Lasagna Soup features a rich tomato based broth with Italian sausage, broken lasagna noodles and three kinds of cheese!
Crock-Pot Express Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
This easy Pressure Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup takes only 10 minutes to cook. Not only is it delicious but it is super quick to whip!
Crock-Pot Express Pumpkin Chili Recipe
- 1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 3 Medium Bell Peppers (Diced (I Used A Combination Of Red, Yellow And Green Bell Peppers))
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (Peeled And Diced)
- 15 Ounces Canned Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes ((1 Can), With Juice)
- 15 Ounces Canned Black Beans ((1 Can) Drained And Rinsed)
- 15 Ounces Canned Pumpkin Puree ((1 Can) Or Homemade Pumpkin Puree)
- 1 Tablespoon Low Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix (Store Bought Or Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix)
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 ½ Cups Water
- Set a 6 quart or larger Crock-Pot Express on SAUTE and press START.
- Add ground beef to insert and cook and crumble the ground beef until it is cooked through.
- Using oven mitts, carefully lift insert out and dump cooked ground beef into a strainer to drain off grease. Put drained ground beef back into insert and return to the Crock-Pot Express.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the insert and stir to combine.
- Close and lock the lid, making sure the vent is set to SEALING.
- Set on MANUAL, HIGH pressure, for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, carefully turn the valve to venting to do a quick release, making sure to stay clear of the hot steam.
- Carefully remove lid and set aside.
- Stir the chili all together.
- Serve topped with your favorite chili toppings (cheese, sour cream, etc.) and enjoy!
A.F. VERDICCHIO says
I don’t have an express Crock-Pot. How do I convert this recipe (express pumpkin chili) for a classic Crock-Pot?
Emilee @ CrockPotLadies says
Brown the ground beef first, then add the cooked ground beef and the remaining ingredients to the crockpot. I would cook on low for 4-5hrs or high for 3-4 hrs. Enjoy!