Your party guests will be impressed with this easy recipe for Crock-Pot Crab Dip! Serve with your favorite crackers, slices of crusty bread or pita chips!
Slow Cooker Crab Dip
Your party guests will be impressed with this simple 6 ingredient crab dip that is made in your slow cooker. You can use either lump crab meat (picked through for any shell bits) or imitation crab meat which tastes great too and is a little easier on your pocketbook.
Everything in this recipes is just dumped in to a 3 quart slow cooker and cooked on LOW for about 3 hours (you should give it a stir every hour or so to make sure the cream cheese is melting evenly). Then once it is all hot and melted turn your slow cooker to the WARM setting to keep it warm while serving.
For serving put out your favorite crackers, slices of crusty bread or pita chips and let your party guests dig on in!
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Crab Dip is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Check Out These Tasty Slow Cooker Dips Too!
- Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip
- Slow Cooker Easy Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- Crock-Pot Pecan Praline Dip
- Slow Cooker Spicy Kielbasa Jalapeno Dip
- Crock-Pot Velveeta Queso Dip
- Dip Recipes
- Seafood Crock-Pot Recipes
- 35 Crock-Pot Christmas Recipes
- Ultimate Collection of Game Day Crock-Pot Recipes
- 3 Quart Slow Cooker Recipes
Crock-Pot Crab Dip Recipe
- 24 ounces Cream Cheese (cubed)
- 16 ounces Lump Crab Meat (or imitation crab meat)
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1 ½ tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Prepared Horseradish
- Add all ingredients to a 3 quart slow cooker and stir briefly to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW, stirring occasionally for 3 hours until cheese is melted and mixed into the dip.
- Turn slow cooker to WARM to keep dip warm while serving with chips or crackers.
Leave a Reply