This recipe for Crock-Pot Bacon Cheese Dip is super cheesy with just the right touch of bacon flavor. Serve it on crackers or slices of crusty French bread. A great party dip that is easy to make and your guests love it!
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheese Dip
What more is there to love than warm cheese and smoky bacon? It has to be one of my favorite flavor combinations!
This simple dip is perfect for any party, but it is especially great for serving at your game day party. The guys in particular love dipping some chips on into this warm, gooey and bacon-y dip.
You can set out just about any type of chip or cracker for dipping but I like to serve with a sturdy pita chip or cracker. The dip just seems to hold up well on something a bit more substantial.
Crisping up some bacon in a frying pan on the stove is a bit of a chore it only takes a few minutes really. And if you are a prep-ahead of time sort of person like I am, you can just pull a bag of frozen pre-cooked bacon out of your freezer and you are already one step ahead of the game.
Store-bought pre-cooked bacon works too!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Bacon Cheese Dip is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Mouthwatering Slow Cooker Dips!
- Crock-Pot Pecan Praline Dip
- Slow Cooker All In Hot Dip
- Crock-Pot Copycat Chili’s Queso
- Slow Cooker Apple Pie Caramel Dip + Video
- Crock-Pot Asiago Spinach Dip
Crock-Pot Bacon Cheese Dip Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours, stirring every hour to make sure the cheese melts evenly.
- When everything is melted and combined, turn slow cooker to WARM setting to keep dip warm for up to 2 hours.
- Serve with sturdy chips or crackers.