Another great “moonshine” recipe to make using pineapple juice. Remember this is a strong alcoholic drink and you can use either Grain Alcohol (Everclear if it is sold in your area) or Vodka.
Crock-Pot Pineapple Moonshine
1 56 oz Can Pineapple Juice
2 Cups Sugar
3/4th liter Everclear Grain Alcohol or Vodka
- Add pineapple juice and sugar to crock-pot.
- Cook on LOW for 2 hours with lid slightly ajar.
- Allow mixture to cool completely before adding in Alcohol.
- Add in alcohol and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 4 Quart Canning Jars.
- Add lids and rings to jars.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Additional Moonshine Recipes:
Crock-Pot Apple Pie Moonshine
Crock-Pot Lemonade Moonshine
Crock-Pot Cherry Pie Moonshine
Crock-Pot Strawberry Rhubarb Moonshine