This was a big hit with family!
Crock-Pot Cinnamon Apple Chex Mix
3 Cups Chex Corn Cereal
3 Cups Chex Cinnamon Cereal
1/4 Stick Margarine
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
1/2 Cup Chopped Dried Apples
1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- In microwave bowl, combine margarine, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and brown sugar.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add dry chex cereal and pecans to crock-pot.
- Add melted butter and brown sugar mixture to crock-pot.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low for 2 hours stirring every 30 minutes.
- Spread mixture on wax paper.
- Sprinkle Chopped Dried Apples over mixture and let dry.
- Store in air tight container or ziploc bag.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!