Warm up to a bowl of this healthy and tummy warming Crock-Pot Overnight Apple Raisin Oatmeal for breakfast. Full of oats, apples, raisins and flavored with just a hint of spice!
Crock-Pot Overnight Raisin Apple Oatmeal
This recipe is perfect for when you want to wake up to breakfast already made. Just measure out your ingredients right before bed and turn your slow cooker on to LOW and let it cook overnight for about 8 hours.
In the morning, you will arise to the heavenly aroma of cinnamon and apples and a warm and hearty breakfast!
The hardest part of this recipe is peeling and chopping up an apple (or two if you like more apple in your oatmeal!)
- Milk – I used fat-free skim milk because that is the type of milk I buy for my family. However feel free to use any kind of milk in this recipe, even dairy free varieties such as almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk, etc.
- Quick Cooking Oats
- Apple – You can use your favorite kind of apple in this recipe however I really like to use either a Granny Smith apple, Fuji apple or Golden Delicious apple. (See our guide on picking the right kind of apple for any recipe)
- Raisins – You can use any kind of raisin in this recipe. From regular brown raisins to golden raisins. You can even use other dried fruit such as dried cranberries!
- Brown Sugar
- Unsalted Butter – Melted
- Ground Cinnamon
- Kosher Salt
- Add all ingredients to a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker and stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Stir before serving.
- 4 Quart, 4.5 Quart Or 5 Quart Slow Cooker
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Apple Corer
- Vegetable Peeler
- Cutting Board
- Wooden Spoon
More Delicious Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Granola
- Slow Cooker Waffle and Sausage Casserole
- Crock-Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Banana Oatmeal
- Crock-Pot Bacon & Egg Casserole
|Breakfast Crock-Pot Recipes||Oatmeal Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Apple Slow Cooker Recipes||Raisin Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Easy Crock-Pot Recipes||Frugal Slow Cooker Recipes|