Wake up to a healthy & hearty breakfast with this easy recipe for Crock-Pot Overnight Apple Oatmeal! Oats, apples, cinnamon and honey make it fantastic!
Crock-Pot Overnight Apple Oatmeal
This recipe for comes to us from reader Brenda Bennett who blogs at Sugar-Free Mom. I just adore breakfast recipes made in the slow cooker because let’s face it, mornings can be a bit hectic at times. But not with a recipe like this!
With a little bit of prep-work ahead of time you can just toss in some oats, a little honey for sweetness, a titch of light butter for richness, cinnamon for flavor, and then some chopped apples and raisins for texture and added yumminess!
All of that is cooked in the crockpot in some healthy milk. However, if you are lactose intolerant, you can use water instead of the milk too.
- Milk – For this recipe I used fat-free skim milk. But you can use water or any type of milk you prefer. If you are dairy free soy milk, almond milk, hemp milk or coconut milk will work fine in this recipe.
- Honey – Or brown sugar (light or dark).
- Unsalted Butter – To bring the calories down a little bit in this recipe you can omit the butter or use a light butter.
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Cinnamon
- Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Chopped Apples – You can peel the apples or leave the peels on. Totally up to you!
- Add all ingredients into a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker and stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW overnight, ideally no more than 6 hours.
- Stir well in the morning before serving.
- 5 Quart, 5.5 Quart Or 6 Quart Slow Cooker
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Cutting Board
- Wooden Spoon
More Great Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Banana Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Crustless Spinach & Feta Quiche
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Granola
- Slow Cooker Waffle and Sausage Casserole
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake
|Breakfast Crock-Pot Recipes||Oatmeal Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Apple Slow Cooker Recipes||Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Frugal Crock-Pot Recipes||Easy Slow Cooker Recipes|