Everyone at the party is going to love this simple 5 ingredient recipe for Crock-Pot Chili Cheese Dip! Set out your favorite brand of tortilla chips and let your party guests dig on into this cheesy, delicious and warm dip!
Crock-Pot Chili Cheese Dip
This is, by far, one of the easiest slow cooker dip recipes to make. And it always a big hit with just about everyone who dips on into it.
This classic slow cooker dip is best served straight from the crock-pot on the WARM setting because if you allow it to cool, the cheese starts to get firm and it harder to scoop up the dip with your chips.
And no one wants that!
Ingredients needed for this chili cheese dip:
- American cheese (Velveeta…I like to use the 2% milk variety)
- Chili (one 15 ounce can or about a cup of homemade chili…feel free to double the amount of chili if you want to)
- Canned diced tomatoes with green chilies (RoTel brand is the standard)
- Diced onion
- Sliced black olives
Directions for making slow cooker chili cheese dip:
- Cut the Velveeta into cubes and add it to the slow cooker.
- Dice up your onion and add them plus everything else to the slow cooker.
- Give everything a quick stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 hour, stir, and cook a little more only if needed until all the cheese is melted.
- Pop the knob on your slow cooker over to the WARM setting and set out a bowl of tortilla chips for your guests to dip into some chili cheesy goodness!
Check out these fantastic easy slow cooker dips too!
- Crock-Pot Artichoke Dip
- Crock-Pot Amy’s World Famous Pepperoni Dip
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Dip
- Crock-Pot Ham and Swiss Dip
- Crock-Pot Hot Onion Dip