Lemonade concentrate adds great flavor to chicken in this easy recipe for Crock-Pot Lemonade Chicken. Making it as a freezer meals helps you on busy days!
Slow Cooker Lemonade Chicken
This recipe for Crock-Pot Lemonade Chicken is included in our 10 Easy Crock-Pot Freezer Meals Meal Plan that you can purchase in our store for just $2.99. The meal plan includes 10 great freezer meals that you can prepare ahead of time and have ready to go in your freezer. You will also get a printable grocery shopping list for all the ingredients needed to make all 10 meals as well as printable labels that you can stick on your freezer bags.
This lemonade chicken recipe makes a tart lemon flavored chicken. I was actually a bit surprised with the taste.
My family really loved this chicken recipe and it was so easy to make that it is one I will make over and over again.
I served the tangy chicken with white rice that I cooked on the stove-top with some nice green beans. And it just was a really nice dinner!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Lemonade Chicken is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Check Out These Yummy Chicken Recipes Too!
- Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Southwest Spinach Chicken
- Crock-Pot Chicken Divan
Crock-Pot Lemonade Chicken Recipe
- Place chicken in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the remaining ingredients and pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken over cooked rice that you have cooked on the stove-top. Seasoning to taste with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place all ingredients into a 1 gallon size zippered freezer bag OR FoodSaver bag.
- Place bag on flat surface and seal bag closed while pressing out as much excess air as possible OR use your FoodSaver sealing system to vacuum seal the bag closed.
- Label bag with date prepared, name of recipe, ingredients and cooking instructions.
- Lay bag flat in freezer and allow to freeze for several hours. At that point you can stand the bags upright in your freezer if desired.
- To thaw, remove bag from freezer and place on a plate in the refrigerator overnight OR place bag in a clean kitchen sink filled with cool water for several hours to allow the contents of the bag to partially thaw enough that the contents can easily be removed from the bag and placed in the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours from the partially thawed state.