Top slices of this delicious recipe of Crock-Pot French Toast Casserole with a little drizzle of maple syrup. Great for breakfast or brunch!
Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
You can make this easy breakfast casserole for breakfast (of course) or brunch. It is also a popular Christmas morning breakfast option too.
The casserole itself comes together quickly and you can have it in the slow cooker in just a few minutes.
To serve set out some maple syrup, fresh fruit or powdered sugar. And because you just saved yourself a lot of time cooking breakfast you have plenty of time to fry up some bacon or sausage links to serve on the side.
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 6 Quart Oval Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
More Delicious Slow Cooker Breakfast Casseroles!
- Crock-Pot Fresh Breakfast Bake
- Slow Cooker Biscuit Breakfast Casserole + Video
- Crock-Pot Blueberry Breakfast Casserole + Video
- Slow Cooker Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- Crock-Pot Cinnamon Sweet Roll Casserole + Video
Crock-Pot French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Layer the bread pieces in the bottom of a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR a 6 quart or larger slow cooker in a crisscross pattern.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients well.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over bread in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or until the casserole is set but not soggy.
- Serve slices drizzled topped with maple syrup or fresh fruit.