Warm up on a cold day with this easy recipe for Crock-Pot Chai Latte. Delicious with the warm chai spices and a hint of vanilla plus this recipe uses coconut milk to make it dairy free!
Slow Cooker Chai Latte
If you are looking for a warm and delicious beverage for a cold winter day look no further than this recipe for Crock-Pot Chai Latte!
This drink is full of delicious chai spices with a hint of vanilla. And, to make it dairy free I used coconut milk instead of regular milk.
This recipe makes a good 10 servings so it is great for a small get together. But if you don’t have that many people to serve all at once you can make this, and refrigerate the leftovers. Microwave a cup for a minute or so and enjoy anytime!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Chai Latte Recipe:
- 3 Quart, 3.5 Quart, 4 Quart, 4.5 Quart Or 5 Quart Slow Cooker
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Can Opener
- Measuring Spoons
Frequently Asked Questions
I used regular Lipton brand black tea bags as those are the most commonly found tea bags in the US. However, you can use any brand of plain, unflavored black tea bags.
Yes you can. I buy canned coconut milk simply because it has a longer shelf life. If you are using coconut milk from a carton you will measure out about 1 1/4 cups.
Absolutely, you can use regular milk or even a combination of milk and cream. I choose to make this dairy free simply because I had guests who were lactose intolerant.
If you would like to spike this chai latte with a little booze for a more adult beverage you sure can. You can add 1/2 to 1 cup of the following alcoholic spirits to your slow cooker for a great cocktail.
– Spiced Rum
– Vodka (either plain or coconut flavored)
This recipe for Crock-Pot Chai Latte is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Crockpot Beverage Recipes To Try!
- 3 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 3.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Beverage Recipes
- Fall Recipes
- Winter Recipes
Crock-Pot Chai Latte Recipe
- Add water, coconut milk, cinnamon sticks, sugar, vanilla, cloves, and ginger to a 3 to 5 quart slow cooker.
- Tie the tea bags together by their strings and float the tea bags in the slow cooker by trapping the strings between the slow cooker and the lid.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Remove the tea bags and cinnamon sticks and discard.
- Ladle hot tea in mugs, serving with whipped cream and a dash of ground cinnamon on top if desired.