This recipe for Crock-Pot Chocolate Coffee features fresh brewed coffee with a hint of chocolate. Kept warm in your slow cooker & served with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle!
Slow Cooker Chocolate Coffee
This recipe for chocolate coffee is a simple 3 ingredient recipe (coffee, water and hot fudge topping) and tastes great!
When you are ready to serve this warm beverage to your guests set out some pretty mugs and some whipped cream (either freshly whipped or out of a can from the grocery store) and some chocolate drizzle or miniature chocolate chips.
You can easily change the flavors up on this delicious hot chocolate coffee recipe too by adding in flavored syrups or extracts.
Some chocolate coffee flavor ideas you may want to try:
- Peppermint Mocha – 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Vanilla Mocha – 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Raspberry Chocolate Coffee – 1/4 teaspoon raspberry flavor oil
- Orange Chocolate Coffee – 1/4 teaspoon orange flavor oil
- Pumpkin Spice – 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- Almond Mocha – 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Cinnamon Mocha – 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Gingerbread Mocha – 1/2 teaspoon each ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Salted Caramel – Add 1/2 teaspoon sea salt to coffee mixture in slow cooker. Then top each cup with a drizzle of caramel ice cream topping and a sprinkle of sea salt over the whipped cream.
Use your imagination and have fun!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Chocolate Coffee Recipe:
- 4 Quart, 4.5 Quart, 5 Quart, 5.5 Quart, 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons
- Coffee Filter
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Cholesterol | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Vegetarian
This recipe for Crock-Pot Chocolate Coffee is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More slow cooker beverages to love!
Crock-Pot Irish Cream Coffee
This recipe for Slow Cooker Irish Cream Coffee has just a handful of ingredients & is the perfect hot adult beverage for St. Patrick's day or any day!
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate + Video
Celebrate autumn by sipping away on a mug of this thick and creamy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate! Amazing hot cocoa spiked with pumpkin spice!
Crock-Pot Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
Warm up to a rich & creamy cup of cocoa on a chilly day with this delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate that is both sweet & salty!
Crock-Pot Thick & Creamy Hot Chocolate + Video
Warm up to a steaming cup of this Slow Cooker Thick & Creamy Hot Chocolate today. By far one of our most popular recipes!
Crock-Pot Chocolate Coffee Recipe
- 5 ½ Cups Water
- 6 Tablespoons Ground Coffee
- ¾ Cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
- Using the water and ground coffee, brew the coffee in a coffee-maker.
- Pour the freshly brewed coffee into a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add the hot fudge topping to the slow cooker and stir until the hot fudge sauce is dissolved.
- Cover the slow cooker and keep on LOW or WARM setting for up to 2 hours to maintain the warmth of the hot coffee.
- Ladle hot coffee into mugs and serve topped with whipped cream if desired.
[…] Chocolate Coffee […]