Everyone is going to love these Crock-Pot No Bake Cookies! Just 7 simple ingredients and you will have cookies that are perfect for the holidays!
Slow Cooker No Bake Cookies
Did everyone’s grandma make no-bake cookies for Christmas or was it just mine? It seems that every holidays season a tin of chocolaty, peanut buttery, oatmeal cookies would just magically appear on the coffee table when grandma arrived.
This slow cooker version is SUPER simple to make, just needing 7 basic ingredients. Nothing fancy. In fact you probably already have everything you need in your pantry right now!
While these cookies are a classic in our household for Christmas (I sometimes add red and green sprinkles to the tops before refrigerating to make them festive) you really can make these cookies any time of year!
Go ahead and get the kids involved in making this recipe too. Little ones love to measure out the ingredients. Let them help!
Also, if you are on a dairy free diet, go ahead and use any kind of dairy free milk you like. I personally make these with almond milk because that is what my family likes (half of us are lactose intolerant). But hemp milk, coconut milk, soy milk, etc. will work too.
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot No Bake Cookies Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon OR Silicone Spatula
- Dry Measuring Cups
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Rimmed Baking Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Scoop
This recipe for Crock-Pot No Bake Cookies is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Crockpot Desserts To Love!
Crock-Pot No Bake Cookies Recipe
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and milk.
- Add the chocolate mixture to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add the old fashioned oats on top of the chocolate mixture. Do not stir.
- Add the peanut butter on top of the oats. Do no stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chocolate mixture is simmering.
- With a wooden spoon or silicone spatula, stir everything together until thoroughly combined.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, scoop cookie mixture out of the slow cooker and drop onto the lined baking sheets, spacing about 1 inch apart. You should get about 2 dozen cookie out of this recipe.
- Spread balls of dough out a little to your desired thickness.
- Place baking sheets into the refrigerator to chill for 1 to 2 hours.